We are pleased to offer the following workshop topics to small groups in our office conference room.
- Peace of Mind Planning for Parents of Minor Children: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Children, Yourself, and Your Stuff
- What to Do So You Can Really Relax on Your Vacation
- Spring Cleaning: Dust Off Your Old Wills to Make Sure They'll Still Work
- Are My Assets Covered? How to Ensure Your Trust is Properly Funded
- Keeping the Peace: Managing and Preserving Your Family's Vacation Home
- Small Business Owners' Estate and Business Succession Plans
- How to Choose Your Personal Representative, Health Care Agent, and Others
- Back to School Prep: Filling Out the Emergency Forms for Daycares and Schools
- Off to College Prep: Basic Legal Documents Everyone Over 18 Needs
- Estate Planning for Divorcing and Divorced People
- You Have a Lot More for Which to Be Thankful Than You Might Think: Learn whether you really just need a simple Will
- Blending Estate Plans for Blended Families
- Going Above and Beyond the Closing: A Next Level Realtor’s Guide to Home Ownership and Estate Planning
Couples who will be planning together are strongly encouraged to attend the workshop together.