- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional client service & high-quality legal services in the areas of wills, trusts, estates, probate, & trust administration, which are really heavy topics requiring lots of sensitivity.
- We strive for continual improvement; "the way it’s always been done" & "good enough" are not part of the firm’s DNA.
- Our job is to provide our clients genuine peace of mind & ease the burdens on their loved ones.
- We are a small, tight-knit team that has fun & enjoys working together in a comfortable & supportive atmosphere while maintaining exacting professional & personal standards. We take our work & our work product very seriously but laugh at ourselves often.
- DGVE law believes diversity adds to the richness of life, is deeply committed to equity & inclusion. We are an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. Our clients & our team members have a diverse range of backgrounds & experiences which helps us create a beautiful whole from our uniquely individual parts. We are looking for team members who share our core values. Unfortunately, our antique office space in historic Hingham Square is not accessible; you must be able to climb stairs easily.
- Below are the positions for which we are actively recruiting now.
We are looking to hire a self-driven star who wants to learn and grow with us while we all grow the firm together for the long term.
This is an opportunity for you to gain incredible professional and personal experience as an Associate Attorney, while enjoying excellent camaraderie within a strongly supportive, respectful, and appreciative firm culture, all while doing meaningful work that genuinely helps people with what matters most in life.
- JD from an accredited law school
- active member in good standing of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- foundational knowledge of trust and estate planning
- strong organizational and expert level time management skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Continuing opportunities for ongoing professional education and personal, professional, and career growth.
- Regular 4 day work week and 3 day weekends (since before it was cool)
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your directly relevant experience and demonstrated skills you will contribute to our firm
- Full, employer-provided, health insurance plus vision, dental, & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer contributions each pay period
- paid personal time off
- paid holidays
- we have a regular 4 day work week with every Friday off for 3 day weekends every week (we've been doing this since before it was cool)
- free parking
- bright, spacious, comfortable office space
How to Apply: Email your résumé to email@example.com with the subject line "spring from night into the sun.”