Wills, Trusts & Estate Plans
Protect your family with a personalized, comprehensive estate plan.
Everyone has "an estate," that just means everything you have no matter how little or how much. Estate planning is not just for ultra high net worth individuals. Everyone needs an estate plan.
It's not about how much you have; it's about how much you care.™
In the least stressful, most empowering way possible, we'll help you:
• get your legal and financial affairs in order;
• understand and decide how to plan around the court probate process and minimize what you pay in estate taxes to leave your hard-earned assets to the people and charities of your choosing when and how you see fit;
• provide for your loved ones no matter what challenging circumstances they may someday face;
• figure out how to decide on and appoint legal guardians for your minor children;
• provide practical parental guidance for all your children’s caregivers;
• provide for the continued loving care of your family pets;
• provide practical, financial, and emotional gifts, guidance and support for your growing and grown children, grandchildren, and other surviving loved ones; and
• ensure that your medical and end of life wishes are respectfully followed and less likely to cause your loved ones additional sorrow or stress.
If you have existing Wills, Trusts, or other estate planning documents you want reviewed and explained in plain English, we offer Trust Review and consultation services. Please call our office for more information.
We work with our clients' financial advisors, wealth managers, and accountants for a coordinated, team approach to looking out for our clients' best interests. We believe our clients' best interests must always come first.